|Monday - Sunday||12:00-21:00|
Cafe & Restaurant in Sæby
Open all days from 7 p.m. 12
We would like to welcome you to Café Smeden.
Café Blacksmith is an old blacksmith workshop that has existed since the early 20th century.
The old anvil standing at the entrance dates from 1881, and is the one used in the blacksmith's workshop.
The smith workshop was rebuilt in 1993 to Cafe Smeden and is thus the oldest eatery on the harbor.
Café Smeden serves as both café and eatery, and is located on the harbor in Sæby, overlooking the Kattegat and Sæby Å.
• We are not the fastest or most capable
• and it doesn't help to scold us
• We have neither stars nor gold buttons,
• but we are well. We enjoy ourselves and rest in ourselves
• We are happy and satisfied so don't worry too much now,
• but sit back and enjoy yourself with us